Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome to my blog

So, I set this blog up a while ago, but haven't done anything with it. As of recent, many people have been emailing me wanting to know an update about the past year of my life and what new projects i am working on. My response most often being, "You would love it all, but it's a long story." Therefore, I have decided to actually write on my blog.

Let me catch you up a little bit. I was living in Provo for some of 2009, and then I moved up to Ogden to live with one of my brothers. we had a blast going shooting, watching movies, having barbecues, and just playing in general. Int he beginning of 2010 some things came up, I'll spare you the details, and I decided to move back to California for a while. I was definitley not sad to see the frigid cold and snow replaced with perfect weather and the beach.

There are many notable experiences that occurred while I was in California. Most of them can be summed up into one word, Devin. And then the other most exciting experience would have to be going through a temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and receiving of my endowment from Heavenly Father. Both have been great experiences and blessings in my life. I think I will stop this blog here. Love you all and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment