Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The BIG Question

Not the BIG question that some of you are thinking of, but the big question as in who is this Devin guy and how did you guys meet? I love that people are always wondering about us. So, I thought I should share with you...

Devin is such a blessing in my life. We are so different yet so alike. Anyways, that stuff is all boring to anyone, but Devin and me. I'll tell you about the juicy stuff. Well, maybe not so juicy, just fun.

I had recently moved back to California and one of my friends, Matt Fisher, asked me if I wanted to attend a wedding reception with him because he didn't want to go alone, so I did. There I met one of the most attractive men I had ever seen, Devin. No lie, have you seen him? Anyways, at a later point, he asked me out to go on a hike. I decided, why not?!? It was the most fun I had on a date in a long time. We couldn't stop laughing! It's a long story. so we went on dates the rest of the week. Then he left for a trip to Guatemala, Belize, and Mexico for 2 and a half weeks. I honestly thought we had had a great week, but I probably wasn't going to see him again. What a total bummer!





Little did I know his family was going to Lake Havasu for a week and he wanted me to go. So, he e-mailed me while he was gone for the two and a half weeks, and I e-mailed back, of course. then, the day he returned from his trip we left for Havasu. He's such a trooper. It was one of the best weeks. I loved hanging out with him and his family. They are so great!!!





Long story short... I'm not living in Arizona, and we've been dating for a little more than 5 months and I've never been happier. He is the best!!! I'm so lucky!

1 comment: