Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's been happening with the Harrison's?!?



Happy Sunday!


Obviously I am HORRIBLE at writing on my blog!!! I took a nap from 4-6 this afternoon. I wish I would learn my lesson already. I did the same thing last Saturday and was up until 5am! No more late afternoon naps for me.


Anyways.... Since I wrote last, Devin and I tied the knot. It's almost been 6 MONTHS!!!! I can't even believe how time flies. It has been the best 6 months of my life. Married life is the BEST!!!





One of my oldest and greatest friends did all of our pictures: CrystalRuby.com.

Life is about to get a little more busy though... Devin and I both work for Legacy Traditional Schools. Devin is an incredible 6th grade teacher, and I work for the district office. School just started 2 weeks ago, and my office moved to the same campus where Devin works. So, we get to rid to work together everyday. Not only is it fun seeing my hubby a little longer in the morning and at night. We also get to have lunch together, as long as I'm not working through lunch, and we save a ton of money on gas. Devin was called to be the ward mission leader at church a few weeks ago, and that made life a little extra busy. There are great blessings waiting for us though. So we are excited about it. This week Devin is going to be starting his master's program as well. He has turned into one busy little bumble bee. While Devin is out slaving away over the next few months/forever.(He is so incredible!!!)I work all day. Then I come home and craft/sew/cook/clean. AND I'M LOVING IT!!!! Life couldn't be better. I have the most incredible husband I could have ever dreamed of. Actually, he far surpasses what I ever dreamed. Work is so much fun, and it's a little extra time with the cutest/most incredible man in the world. I am loving life right now!!!




1 comment:

  1. Nice. I'm workin' on my Master's as well (in education). Glad to hear you're lovin' married life and life in general!

    ReplyDelete